Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friends & Money

Happy Sunday everyone!!! I had this weekend off from work so I have been laying around the house like one ol nasty faggot. I am in dire need of a shave, manicure, and haircut. All I've done is rolled out the bed, showered, ate a bunch of junkfood, and half-heartedly watched The Wendy Williams Show. That is one ugly bitch!

It has been one glorious weekend seeing that me and my husband/boy toy/parasite went to the countryside of Pennsylvania last weekend so he could be in a bowling tournament. He lost his entire paycheck trying to win and I didn't even get any dick! I was going to turn that room out at this beautiful hotel we were staying in. But the bitch at reservations put all of the league players on the same floor. I truly believe he was scared someone would hear us. O God, CeCe Penniston is on the Wendy Williams Show singing one of my favorite songs right now----------FINALLY. Sing Bitch!!! Hold on, I gotta go dance.

Ok, I'm back. I just broke a little sweat dancing to that. That song takes it back. Anyway. I don't know why he was faking, we were the only two dudes in one room on the floor. I wasted a good FLEET's on him that night. All the bottoms out there know about those FLEETS. Thats 0k, I'm going to make sure to PAINT him a good memory! LOL

Anyway, the reason for this post. I loaned one of my good good friends a little money last month. For this particular friend, I never have a problem lending them money because they have stepped in to help me countless times, not only financially but also by being a good listener, a shoulder to cry on, a fashion inspiration (that bitch dresses her ass off), teacher, and all around more friend than I could every pray for.

But I was deeply disturbed to get a text saying they were going out to a birthday party on the Potomac River. I felt like I had been slapped on the left and right cheek, kicked in the stomach and then fucked by Mr. Marcus, Lexington Steele, and that mule looking Bobby Blake. I was hurt, I was upset. I mean, here I am budgeting the little money I have, working every other weekend, trying to please a man who seems unpleasable, and also trying to handle my business in a doctorate program 8 hours a day with no pay. Sure enough, I have put myself into each of these situations and am the only one who can bring myself out. Due to my dire restraints, I have even given thought to trying out for the amateur stripper contest next Wednesday down at Secrets.

So after this news of the party, I asked for an update on my coins. Now, I was always told never to let someone borrow money unless you can give it without needing it yourself. At the time I was able and am always willing to help out this friend. If they ask, I will always be there for them. I try to do that for all my friends. So after I sent the text regarding the update there was long pause. I am sure that she was thinking that the amount I let her borrow is something I can wipe my ass with but when you have five bills on the table and are thinking which to pay now and which will have to wait till next month any amount is like gold.

I did finally get an accetable explanation as to when I would see my coins and how they were able to attend this party. There are things I would like to do myself. I wanna go to the beach, I haven't been to New York since last September, its time for a visit, my grandmother just had surgery, I wanna go see her, I don't remember the last pair of shoes I bought. Fantasia is here doing the Color Purple at the Kennedy Center, I wanna go. John Legend and India Arie where just here in concert, I wanted to go. All the things I wanna do have to be put on hold. But anyway!

There were no hard feelings left and we carried on our conversation as usual. As for my bills, I have already taken them to God in prayer. When something comes along that I cannot handle thats what I do with it. I have always been the type of person to step out on faith and faith alone. Hell, to move from the backwoods of Alabama to a place with no family, no friends, no one to truly lean on is a feat all its own.

So what did I learn? Something I already knew. When I can't handle something, take it to the Lord in prayer and he will fix it 1000 times better than I ever will.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it the truth, God, always comes through, no matter what it is. Besides that you're a survivor.
    Bowling huh? I never woulda thunk it; but hey there was always sightseeing...I mean you did hit the town, as shitty as it was, at least once?
    And that Potomac party would've had the same tired faces looking the same ole way, pay it nada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Amen, and no i didnt get a chance to hit the town even though I was offered to go out. Thought I was going to get sexed down so I stayed in. Yeah I've been on a cruise on the Potomac before and it was cute, just something different ya know?

    ReplyDelete