Hello All!!! I find myself with another day to myself. No school, no work so I decided to stay home (I'm on a budget, pray for me), and catch up on my blog/diary.
Over the past couple of weeks, I've found myself in the company of bottoms. From my trade bottom, drug dealer bottom and another bottom I've been fucking with over a year or so, I've been slinging some dick. With the rising temperature here, I found myself needing a good fucking. So, I went out and found some dick.
Met this African trade. 6'4", 22 years old. Based on just his height and nationality, I knew I would get my inner freak fed and some more. I invited him over last night. He showed up dressed like he just left the club. He had on his fitted and the typical baggy clothes these boys wear. He came in and took his shoes off at the door. (There is only 1 reason for me to be on my hands and knees and it is not to clean carpet!) He plopped down on my couch while I went and fixed me a drink. I offered him something and he asked what did I have. I said soda. (Henny if for me and me only). I joined him on the couch and we chatted a bit while watching the Color Purple on TV One. The Color Purple is my second favorite movie of all time, right behind Whats Love Got to Do With It. He excussed himself to the bathroom returning with his jeans unzipped. I layed my head on his chest and soon the whore in me kicked in. My hand somehow found its way into his open zipper to feel his dick. It instantly jumped to attention. (Being 22 has its benefits, lol). I didn't waste no time pulling it out. And I was surprised!!!!!!
I held in my hand a 7 no more than 7.5 inch hard dick! I thought, "O hell naw!" I was bout to kick his ass out. What am I going to do with that, I thought. Other than his height he had another physical characteristic that drew me to him. I am a sucker for dark skin. He has that beautiful black pearl skin that my trade bottom also has. I found myself gently rubbing my fingers on his skin in total awe and amazement. I put my head game to work. He was cheesing like a muthafucka. He pulled me off and said, "Ride it"
I dont beleive in taking my clothes off for less than 8 inches. But I thought, what the hell, my body needs a good fucking. Grabbed the lube and condoms and got into posistion. Riding dick is not a position I like. I can't remember the last time I rode some dick. Put me on my stomach, or back. Those are my favorites. Climbed on and went to work. I grabbed both sides of the chest and tried to beat the hell of of him. First for coming here with a little dick and second for asking me to ride it! Soon, I found myself actually enjoying the moment. I got the chance to watch his facial epressions and he was in pure ectasy. Mouth hanging open, altered breathing, all that shit. Or maybe he was having a seizure!? Anyway, I gave my inner freak a little more space. I leaned back put my hands on his thighs and rode that dick like I was lip-synching for my life!!! But that muthafucka had plans of his own. This 6"4' muthafucka, black pearl skinned muthafucka, little dick African muthafucka, picked me up, flipped me on my back, all without missing a beat. Dick stayed in place the whole time. (Now thats a true skill for a little dicked muthafucka). Pinned my muthafucking legs down and beat it down. I was so over it. I broke out in a sweat. Looked down and found my own dick leaking like a fucking faucet. He got this sly look on his face and brought it home. We cleaned up, he got dressed and sat on the arm of my couch in all of his glory waiting for me to calm my chipper ass down. He knew he had me.
We exhcanged more pleasantries. He gave me a hug and squeezed my ass. His phone rang as he was walking out the door. As with any other one night stand, he said he'd "get up with me." LOL, heard it before. Anyway, I found myself reflecting on my moment of bliss. I am still feeling good. Went to bed wet. Whether I see him again or not this expereice was one for the record book. Some people are forgettable but this one wasn't, little dick and all. He is one of a very few who can still get it working with what he has. I consulted about my experience with one of the elders of the gay community. I didn't understand why the sex was as good as it was given the "little" problem. He said something that made alot of sense. He said, "Child, a man with a little dick already knows he has alot to prove. He knows you've had bigger. But he has to quickly learn how to work with what he has if he wants to continue to get layed and stay in this game. Little dicked men will do whatever it takes to make sure his partner is satisfied, from using his tongue to toys or whatever. They don't talk all that shit we usually hear. They let the dick do the talking, but thats only if they are totally secure with what they are working with."
Well, let me say, this muthafucka is totally secure and more!!! He can always get it! Until next time.....Peace
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My question to all you trade snatchers is this...where do you find these men?? Maybe I'm just oblivious or inexperienced but I never get the trade...it would be nice to try it at least once!
ReplyDeleteGood one M-dot...good one. I feel you on not sharing the Henny though! LOL
ReplyDeleteJoey, truthfully they just seem to appear out of thin air. They walk up on you and you think I'm getting robbed!! I find a couple on line but the majority just step to me.
ReplyDelete