Friday, June 5, 2009

Fast Forward

Hello All!!! Been trying my best to catch up on these posts. Where shall I start?

Court. I went to court in Arlington May 18 because of my wreckless driving ticket. I was leaving this cute piece of spanish trade house and on cloud nine. How was I suppose to know I was driving over 90 miles per hour?? So in Virginia, if you are driving 20 miles or more over the speed limit its wreckless and a misdemeanor punishable with up to 12 months in jail, a $2,500 fee plus $61 in court fees. I came to court looking o so fabulous. I plead guilty with an explanation. I didn't say anything about leaving the trade's house but I did mention being tired and apologized to "all of the citizens of the commonwealth for putting them in danger." The judge has involuntarily enrolled me in driving school the first three Wednesdays in June and collected 200 coins from me. I have final sentencing on August 4th.

I met a 6'5" mailman and did the do with him. More on him later.

DC Pride. I have made a conscious decision to avoid all pride activities for the last 2 years due to it just being so out of the norm for DC activities. This year I made an exception. I needed to let off some steam. I started my activities on Friday at the Fireplace over in Dupont Circle. It was packed to the brim with a line outside. Who stands in line to get into the Fireplace??!! That place has always been on the "bottom" of my party list but the drinks are cheap and definitely do the trick. I first ran into a couple of trannies outside who wished me a Happy Pride. Then this spanish queen tried to get my number at the traffic light as I was trying to cross P street. Then I saw my friend Ronald who gave me a big hug and we caught up with each other while standing in line. Auuuggh, a line at the Fireplace?? Finally got inside and gave them my coins. It was so packed I couldnt even get to the bar. So I checked out the boys. It was cute. Saw this Sigma dude I use to fuck with. He ruined my evening, stalking my ass. After I got tired of him I left. This muthafucka is still texting me, and calling me to this day. So damn desperate. I hate that shit.

I left the Fireplace and went to the legendary Bachelor's Mill. I know it is not the most fabulous place in DC but it turns it every now and then for me. It was jammed packed and I danced my ass off. I sweated like I had played in a NBA championship game. I met some cute boys, and got the numbers of course.

On Saturday, I got up and did some shopping. H&M, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, etc. I'm not much of a shoe person. I did try to find some shoes but as usual I left empty handed on shoes. I saw this trade at the shoe store. Thats probably the reason why I couldnt find shoes, I was too busy looking at him, lol



Saturday night I partied at the Delta with my good friend Sebastian. Whenever I am with him everything gets 100% more beat. I danced so hard that when I woke up Sunday morning my entire left leg from my hip to my foot was completely numb and stayed that way until Tuesday.

Sunday was brunch with my family. It was cute and the food was over. My new brother, (my former brother-in-law) cooked his ass off. If I wasn't still slightly hungover from the Delta I would have ate up all of that food!

Monday was a extended family pic nic. All of us Blues, Lees and many many others met at Anacostia park. We ate, laughed, kee-keeyed, read each other for blood, and just all around had a perfect time. Even in the rain it was still over.

Tuesday was back to bullshit. Alas!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. "My new brother, (my former brother-in-law)..."

    pleeez elaborate

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Falls out from being vexed off the drama, yes lawd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q, my former brother-in-law reads this blog so I can't really elaborate. I don't wanna have to cuss a bitch out for getting up in their feelings so I try to keep it cordial with the things I say here. You can thank Sebastian for telling the family about my blog

    ReplyDelete