Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello All!!! I'm back on this again. I hate being a fucking student. Last Friday was my last day of my second rotation. Six more to go. DAMN!! I am in my final year of Pharmacy school and whoever said the last year was a breeze fucking lied out of their ass! I know I am not the smartest bitch in the bunch but I worked my lil ass off to get where I am. These so called medical professionals must get wet pussies from embarrising students. This motherfucker that's been practicing for 20 years now decided to ask me how Epinephrine works. Hell if I know! But beeing the cunning bitch that I am I bullshittted my way through the answer. I hate being put on the fucking spot like that. I start a new rotation on Monday---Internal Medicine. I am scared cause my classmates say this will be a rough rotation. But a girl gotta have coins. Pharmacists make 6 figures a year starting out and this time next year after I pass my boards I plan on living high!! YESSSSS! Escorts for days!!!! LOLLL!

Anyway after I left there of course I had to get something to feed my addiction. Met this light skinned trade honey, 23 years of age. You know I like them tall. He was 6'1. Went back to his house in Silver Spring. His fucking mother must have lost it. This bitch still got Christmas decorations up! Christmas rugs and reefs and shit. DAMN! Don't this bitch now its March??? Anyway this lil boy fucked me royally.Dick was 9 inches. I got carried the fuck away. Remember that song ass up face down, bitch that was me, ass up and face down. He served it and I turned it. We had nut all over that lil den we was fucking in. I love the boys in this area. O my God!! They got a swagger like no other city!

Well, when Desperate Housewives go off in 2 minutes I'm going to meet my trade bottom. I've known him over a year now. The boy is beautiful. Smells like weed smoke all the time. You know what, I've never seen him sober. Anyway, he wants some dick. I do love to bottom but thats one ass I don't mind dicking down. Chat with you later. Smooochies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment