Monday, April 27, 2009

A good KFC laugh

Hello all!!! On last Friday the graduating pharmacy class had a class potluck. People volunteered to bring home cooked meals so the class could get together to fellowship. I am pretty good in the kitchen when I wanna be and most of the class knows that. They put my ass down to bring some chicken. I had all intentions on cooking but I had been busting my ass with my patients and trying to finish up some presentations while also keeping an eye on them and putting together my portfolio for review. I was one busy bitch. Friday rolled around and I said fuck it, I'll buy some damn chicken and they better not say a muthafucking thing to me about it!

I decided I would pick up some chicken from the KFC on 14th and U. I parked beside the courthouse and noticed two firetrucks parked outside. I was giving blond ditzy cunt so I never paid it much attention. As I crossed U street I saw the firemen standing right outside the KFC. It was a little smoke coming out and I was like damn, I'm gonna have to drive to a different location. There was this elderly gentleman with a cane in front of me who stopped to ask if everything inside was ok. They told him yeah and we both walked into this smoky KFC. The workers were standing around. Some were putting up fans to blow the smoke out. The old man asked if they were taking orders and they said yes.

So, I'm standing there waiting to order. The old man decided not to read the menu at all. He asks for a wang (wing), leg, thigh, some soda pop and mash taters. Now, as someone born and raised in the south I understood his order completely. But the trinidadian/jamaican cunt taking the order had no idea. She became all furstrated and shit. Kept asking him what, what was that again? She gave up and handed him to another worker and asked to take my order. Thats when the old man went off. "Its a damn shame that a black woman like you can't speak English!!!" "Can I get somebody who speaks English." Thats when the woman said, "I speak English, you don't." The manager steps up to take the man's order. The old man says, "Miss, I a lawyer and just left the courthouse." Blah, blah, blah.

Now, I am standing there looking at this man. He looks to be about 70. He is missing all of his bottom teeth, got on some dirty overalls, a baseball hat and is using a cane. Lawyer my ass!!

But this was the kicker. The manager of the KFC leans over in all her KCF uniform glory and says, "Sir, I'm a lawyer too. Now how can I take your order?" I KEY-KEEEYED!! That was the fucking laugh of the week for me.

2 comments:

  1. Which KFC was that? They always do shows at the one on 14th and U. I'm talking sold-out SHOWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 14th and U. It was the kee-kee

    ReplyDelete