Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My New York Trip

Hello All!!!! I been busy like a muthafucka lately. I haven't had a chance to sit my lil narrow ass down for some me time since like April 8th!! What the fuck?!!! So I am going to try and catch up with my posts starting with my New York trip.

I went to New York to celebrate my great-uncle's wife's (Sharon-my great aunt-in law) 50th B'day on April 9th. It was a cute lil get together. Of my family there it was me, my Uncle Bob, Uncle Moses (my great uncle and grandfather's baby brother) and my 2nd cousin Shea (Uncle Moses and my great aunt Sharon's daughter). The rest were my aunt-in law's family and some family friends. Sharon is originally from Long Island and that's where the majority of her family still reside. We ate like the southerners we are. Honey, I slayed that food too. Its going to take 2 weeks of gym work to work this out. Everyone who came by brought something and you know we had the drinks flowing too. This lil cute 17 year old boy was there. He drank like he was one of us! And he could really hold his own! I was hoping to get his young ass drunk. I swear I was going to pull his cute ass in the bathroom and give him some ass. Have him calling for his momma when I get finished! They gonna have to put me on that NBC show To Catch a Predator. Just sad, lol.

I had to play with boys while I was there. Some fat fuck sucked my dick in a hotel parking lot. Security kept circling through. I thought that was hilarious. Then I bumped into some white boys. Followed they ass back home and fucked one of them while his boyfriend (and 2 dogs) watched. And what is it with condom use these days?? Am I the only muthafucka who knows that they MUST be used? Thank God I keeps me some handy. Fucking idiots. White people are something else. Fuck raw? I had to pull a Whitney Houston-- O Hell to the NAWW!!!! BOBBYYYYYY!!!

Of course I had to go clubbing while I was there. The party scene there is so OVAH!! I absolutely love to party in New York and don't mind giving up a 20, 30, or 40 at the door. But its so hard to go out when you visiting a place with a house full of people. Everybody wanna go or asking where I'm going. Bitch, I'm grown!!! All you need to know is I'll be back, lol. Good ole Mapquest got me wherever I wanted to go. I was on Long Island so I had to drive into the city. I am in no way a Metro person. I grew up in the south where we drove everywhere we wanted to go. I can't stand waiting on a bus or train to take me somewhere. I just can't do it. If I have to drive a beat down Ford Pinto I swear I will and get out of that bitch looking so divalicious!!

Went to this club called Empire. It was located right below the Empire State Building. How original. It was suppose to have male strippers starting at 11pm. I got there at 12:30 and saw nothing but some stank ass queens who thought they were Beyonce. I had to pull an Etta James move and show them this old thing can still get down with the best of them! I worked!!!

Left there and went to another club called Krash. I was there with my best friend Sebastian back in September and we cleaned the floor. I enjoyed the hell out of myself. They played beat after wonderful beat. I always knew I was coming back. This time was strikingly different. The beats still worked but the atmosphere changed. Back in September the spanish gwalla gwalla's were there, New York thug boys, and the butch queens like myself. This time the place was filled with nothing but white people!! I was a lil nervous at first but after feeling a couple of beats from the house music, I was ready. Those white girls served it too!!! I had drinks left and right coming at me.

Left there and went to the village. What trip to New York is complete without coming to the historical Christopher Street stomping grounds and the notorious piers. Chi Chi's is a must too. It is a cuter version of DC's Fireplace. The boys were OVAH. I got my life. I just walked up and down Christopher street enjoying the scenery of the New York Boys. How lovely.

I know one of them bitches at Krash put something in one of them damn drinks cause I have no idea how I got back to Long Island after I passed the toll booth coming out of the Midtown tunnel. That damn car drove itself back. When I got back to my cousins apartment at almost 6 in the morning, the party was still going. Most of the people had left but the music was still pumping and since I was already fucked up I just was like fuck it-----Keep the party going. I found me some Hennesy to snuggle up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment