Good evening blogworld. Its me again. This was my weekend to work and I have been tired boots!! Honey, getting older is taking a toll on me. I think I sleep more now than ever. I am really dreading the number 30 especially since it is around the corner. GOT DAMN!!! A girl gotta get her beauty rest though.
I had been looking forward to yesterday though for about a week. I had been invited to a birthday party. It was more of a tribute/birthday show to my drag grandmother Ms. Alleycat Blue. Its nothing like having a family away from family. People who genuinely care about you and are willing to take you in as one of their own and accept you with all of your faults. So my family away from family got together for an outing. Originally I was going to talk about the show, which I probably will in another post, but decided I'd talk about my "other" family. I am going to try to keep this civil since my big mouth sister Sebastian told the family about my posts. That fucking bitch. It was like being outed. There is a time and place for everything but I guess that bitch didn't know that. I love you Pumpkin!!
So I worked that day and afterwards I went down to Ben's Chilli Bowl to get a Polish Sausage. That thing gassed me up like the Goodyear Blimp so I really wasn't feeling well but pulled it together to meet with the family and honor one of DC's greatest entertainers.
Lets start with Ron. I first saw him in Baltimore at the legendary Paradox. Since I am a highly sexual person the first thing that went through my head is HE IS CUTE!!!! My best friend Sebastian was with me and she was like bitch that's our lil sister husband! I was like what sister? Honey, I had forgotten that quick I had a "other sister". He shook my hand and was very courteous and out of all the time I've known him he is still the same. I can't stand fake bitches and this nigga is someone I can truly hang with cause I know what to expect from him. His black ass done fucked around and gained too much muthafuckin weight. Got shirts thats fitting a lil too snuggly, lol. At least he knows it, some people act like the fat just all of a sudden creeped up on they ass. He told me he was going to loose all of it. Said he went to the gym. BRAVO!! That nigga don't know that that belly ain't going no where. Its just gonna firm the fuck up. That fat is giving "You fucked with me now you stuck with me". Lol,,,, And went to IHOP after our little gathering. Bitch that ain't no diet food. When I told him I couldn't go because I had to go to work today, he sounded disappointed. Awwww. He and my lil sister are having marital problems and I truly hope they work that shit out. You never know who is watching you and they were my model couple. I looked to them as an example of how same sex loving couples could truly make it. Damn drama.....
What bitch is next? O yeah, Ty, the resident Fag Hag. Ok, maybe not hag cause the bitch is drop dead gorgeous. She is a big girl but wears it beautifully. When I tell you this bitch is beautiful, believe it. Beautiful flawless skin, indian hair and its all hers not that weave shit these bitches be putting in they shit. She always got it together. Got a great pair of perched titties too. Get it girl!! That bitch tried to come for me though. Can you believe that?? Called me a hoover vacuum. Yeah, I like sucking dick but bitch don't do it, bitch don't do it. (Had to repeat myself on that one) You can always tell people who aint got no dick in they life, lol... I love you too boo boo!!!!! *I can hear that bitch cussing me out now, lollllll*
And now, Mr. M.H. himself, the grand diva of them all, my drag mother Ms. Diamond Alexis Blue!!! **Applause now**** That bitch turns it on a stage. She is so much like my biological mother; expect for the dick between her legs. Our relationship is touchy. She be truly trying it. But just before our little outing was over she gave me a hug told me that I was loved and to be careful. Awww, *sniffle, sniffle*
And this bitch, Mr. Macastil. Mr O to the muthafucking C. My bff Sebastian. She was giving face like a muthafucka. Actually, she been giving face the last two times we met up. (For those of you who don't speak faggot that has nothing to do with sucking dick. It means her face was flawless.) I guess she took my advice when I told her a lil nut on the face works wonders for the skin. YESSSSSSSS!!!! She been wearing these lumberjack shirts lately. Like Destiny Child said No, No, No, No, No. Now, I know I am ages behind her in fashion but GAWD!!! I hope that was a Christmas present someone bought her and she was being nice by wearing that. This bitch got clothes for days. She inspires my way of dressing. I always think, how would she put this together? She can give runway like the fucking diva that she is!!! Naomi ain't got shit on her!!!!I remember we were in New York one time and this girl stopped her and asked if they had met in Paris where my bff was the runway coach. Sebastian smiled and said no. Not me, I would have milked that bitch by saying yes, put on my canal street Chanel shades and gave runway right in Penn Station. I would have turned it in there. She is my partner in crime and I study her like I study to pass a test at school. YESSSS Honey YESSSSSS. I love you boo! *Kiss Kiss*
Well, that is a short description of my "others". I love them dearly, even though at some separate time or another I wanted to choke the living shit outta each of them separately. I'm sure they feel the same about me, lol. Until next time, SMOOCHIES!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I live....!
ReplyDelete