Hello All.
The summer months have always been trying times for me financially. And this year is no different from past. Sometimes I wonder why does God wake me up in the mornings to deal with the same bullshit day in and day out?
The job that I thought I had has fallen through. After the training I was told that I would get a call that I never got. How unprofessional was that? Well at least I know that that job isn't for me. I called them and was told once again that they would talk and call me back. No call yet. O well......
I have been out of work for 6 months now and my unemployment runs out next week. I have been running around all of Maryland since I've passed my licensing exams looking for a job. I've got some prospects that seem promising. Tommorrow I have a second interview with a clinic that I really want to work at. They granted me a second interview so they must be really interested.
Jobs are truly hard to come by these days and at this point I would take the first one that wants me. I so badly want to be able to stand on my own two feet and take care of myself. I want this job like no other
Over the past 3 months God has somehow made a way for me to survive and I know that he has something up his sleeve for me. Like the song says: He's an on time God!!!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment