Hello All!! I took today off from school to have a me day. My back was killing me on Monday so I called in today to tell them I wasn't coming. I just really needed a day to myself just to do me. You know, take time to smell the roses. Some kind of way Drug dealer trade came into the picture.
I was online looking up kidney disease because one of my patients has end stage renal disease. He pops up on my IM asking what was up. I was being real nonchalant with him saying I was at home working on some stuff for school. He was like, "Why you at home?" I told him I didn't feel like going today. And then he was like "I'm coming through." I wasn't up for no company. I had already shut my phone down and was looking for peace and quiet. He logged off IM before I could tell him no. I tried to then call him but no answer. He never answers his phone so I don't know why I thought he would answer then. He showed up at my door about 30 minutes later. I was a lil pissed and he knew it asking what was wrong. I said nothing. He pulled out a bottle of Hennessy and my mood definitely changed. That let me know that he has been paying attention to some things I like. I was surprised! We chatted a bit. He told me he bought a new truck. I looked out the window and a damn burgundy hummer was parked outside. I was like "You stupid dummy!" "Don't you know drug dealers are supposed to be incog-negro??" He acted like it was nothing. I told him to get rid if he wanted to stay out of jail. At his age he shouldn't be selling that shit. I also noticed he was high as a kite. I asked if he was using his own shit. He said yeah. Rule #1: Don't get high off your own supply. I give him 3 more months and his ass is going to be back in jail. I tried to tell him better but talking to someone high is like talking to a brick wall. Like my grandmother said, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." Its so ironic that you remember those old sayings as an adult when as a kid you tried your best to ignore it.
He put on some damn porno he brought with him. If it wasn't for that hennessy he brought (which I had been drinking straight) I would have been upset. I was watching a rerun of Desperate Housewives when he came it had just got good. I know I've talked about him before but I don't think I've described him. Drug dealer trade stands at 5'10", 165lbs of solid muscle, bald head, tats and all that shit. Dick is about 8 inches thick with a fierce curve. He is in his mid thirties I would say. Real handsome. He told me he has been in and out of jail since age 14 as if thats something to be proud of. He's a real freak. Those boys in jail taught him something.
He sucks dick like a muthafucka. I thought my trade bottom was a pro. Well, at this point they are neck and neck on the dick sucking tip. I use to reciprocate with him but not anymore. It takes this muthafucka too long to cum. My damn neck and back and shit be hurting. I'm rubbing and sucking that dick, he moaning and shit, fuck that bust a nut and get the fuck out!
So of course he came through to get some dick. Ms. Diamond said I should stop calling him trade since I'm the one dicking him down. She was like "Call him a masculine bottom". I'm still thinking about that. Anyway we get in the bedroom. At least he knows not to get on my damn comforter. He pulled it completely off the bed. ". He sucks my dick some more while I'm busy looking for lube and condoms. I had to pull the lips off my dick to find my lube and condoms! He takes his position in the middle of the bed on his stomach (thats my favorite position too, lol) and said, "Fuck me". I lubed him up, he has already started that moaning shit and I ain't even put the dick in yet. I climb on top and put the head in. He jumped and bumped his dome head on the wall. I thought that was hilarious!! I kee-keeyed!!! By that time I was feeling that hennessy and slowly eased my way in. He got some tight ass, tighter than my trade bottom! I fucked him down!!! Called him all kinds of bitches. "You like this dick don't you bitch". Its really sad how he goes from man to bitch in under 30 seconds, lol. I put my hand on the back of his neck and went full force on that ass. He told me to let him know when I was cumming. I thought that was odd. He never asked me that before. I did as told and he jumps up, rips the condom off and took all of my love juices in his mouth. My muthafucking knees buckled and I went down for the count. After I got my breath back, the muthafucka says, "The pancake aint done until its been flipped." I gave that muthafucka the eye and he quickly turned that into, "Maybe not."
The thing is I can't see that muthafucka fucking me. I consider myself vers but once the roles are defined in the bedroom I don't change. If I start out a top with someone thats how its gonna stay. Only one muthafucka has flipped me, my trade bottom. If he wants some ass he betta get it from someone else. I know I'm being selfish but o well thats my business.
I never expected to see this muthafucka more than once. I thought it was going to be one of those quick fucks and that would be it. He's been hanging on for a minute now. He doesn't bring drama into my life, always has some sort of conversation, and is truly an intersting character. Would I consider him a potential partner? No. The drugs gotta go of which I know he is not ready to do away with. He's grown and who am I to decide for him? I can only decide for myself. I can only hope the best for him. Until next time, SMOOCHIES!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was very interesting to read...lol.
ReplyDeleteI fucking live..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDam lol...thats wat the fuck im talking about lol....fuck that nigga lmao..i was getn hard reading this shit..good read man lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments guys!!!
ReplyDelete